We’ll folks, Wondercon 2010 will be upon us in 11 days and I can’t wait. That is, I am excited and also nervous. Nervous because I will be working on some new items and ideas for the convention and excited for pretty much the same reasons. Of course I am excited too for all the awesome friends I will see, the cool new products, the colorful costumes and all the fun and energy the convention provides.
First off, you should know that I can be found in Artist Alley at table AA 48. To help you I have made this spiffy map (below).
hint: click for a bigger image.
This year I will be focusing on art and art prints with the classic comics for sale as well. (all info is subject to change)
– A set of mystery color prints that will feature some new watercolor paintings.
– The last of the limited edition sketchbook from 2008 which features a role playing game theme and included a custom “black and blue” sketch.
– The 25 Penguin prints in both color and the color it yourself print editions.
– Commissioned monochrome and color wash art. Full size, in your sketchbook or on a sketchcard. It’s all good and all one-of-a-kind.
– A new free postcard when you visit the table.
– Classic Comics
– get a sneak peek at some new comic projects in progress as well.
– FREE Easter Treats on Easter Sunday!
All for now, but more info will be on the way–Stay Tooned!